WHAT: The 18th Annual deadCenter Film Festival
WHEN: June 7-10, 2018
WHERE: All films and events take place in glorious downtown Oklahoma City. Registration takes place on Film Row at IAO Gallery! We screen films at Harkins Bricktown Cinemas, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, the Myriad Gardens Terrace Room, and outdoors at the Myriad Gardens Great Lawn.
Buy an All Access Pass
The best way to experience deadCenter is to register for our All Access Pass for $150. The All-Access pass can be purchased on this website, and offers priority entrance to every film, party, panel and special event starting with our Opening Night Party on the rooftop of the Museum of Art.
At the festival, we let our All Access pass holders into the theater first and then sell the remaining seats to individual ticket buyers. So, you must be in line 20 minutes before each film to get priority access. Seats are not guaranteed.
Buy an Individual Ticket
We sell individual tickets to specific films starting 20 minutes before each screening after all of our All Access pass holders have been seated. Individual tickets, when available, are $10 each. We do not sell individual tickets in advance because we do not know how many will be available until everyone is seated. Because All-Access pass holders get admitted first, we recommend that individual ticket buyers get in line as early as possible.
WHY: deadCenter is a cornerstone in Oklahoma City’s current creative renaissance. Each year, we bring the best and brightest filmmakers from around the world to mingle with the great filmmakers and film fans that call Oklahoma home. As Oklahoma’s largest film festival, deadCenter is the best place to see exciting new short films, insightful documentaries, hilarious comedies, scary monster movies, and the best independent films from around the world and all over Oklahoma.
If you are new to deadCenter, here are five easy steps to help you navigate our festival like a pro.
- Register an All-Access Pass. It’s the best and easiest way to see every film and attend every party and event.
- Read the film schedule ahead of time. We have tons of films. The more you browse through our online schedule, the more likely you will discover the types of films you like. We have features and shorts, narratives and documentaries.
- Map out your films. All of our films are within walking distance and joined by shuttles during peak hours, but you still need to plan ahead to make sure you leave enough time to get from one place to the next.
- Check out short films. Shorts are few and far between in movie theaters. And, they are the best way to discover new voices and see up-and-coming filmmakers screen alongside industry vets like Neil LaBute.
- See a film by yourself. This is a totally safe environment to get out there and see something different. So, branch out! Go see something by yourself. The theaters will be full of fun new people who have something in common with you.