We are looking for students with great organizational and communication skills, an interest in non-profit business, and the ability to take on new projects and manage them from start to finish. Experience working with databases is always a plus.
We are NOT looking for students that would rather be making movies, though we encourage those filmmakers to submit their films.
The internships offered at deadCenter are unpaid. Fall and spring internships must be coordinated through a university or college for class credit. Class credit is optional for the summer internships.
Applications must be completed online with all requested materials emailed by the dates below:
- December 31st for a spring internship
- April 15th for a summer internship
- August 15th for a fall internship
All applicants will be notified of the decision within two weeks after the submission deadline. Please direct all questions to email@example.com or 405.246.9233
A complete application includes the following materials:
- Completed registration form
- Cover letter explaining your interest in interning with deadCenter
- Resumé with GPA and two references
- For summer, a Letter of Recommendation from your current or previous employer is also required. Please mail letter of recommendation to: deadCenter Film Festival, 726 W. Sheridan, Suite 170, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please review your application before submitting!
If you love information and putting things into spreadsheets gives you an eerie sense of calm, this internship is your happy place. Learn how to use Salesforce, one of the top CRMs worldwide, and see how deadCenter uses the system to digitize our records and streamline our processes. There's room for innovation too! You don't need to be a developer, just someone with an intermediate knowledge of computers (HTML and basic logic are really helpful), and a passion for creative problem solving.