We are looking for students with great organizational and communication skills, an interest in non-profit business, and the ability to take on new projects and manage them from start to finish. Experience working with databases is a plus.
We are NOT looking for students that would rather be making movies, though we encourage those filmmakers to submit their films.
The internships offered at deadCENTER are unpaid. Fall and spring internships must be coordinated through a university or college for class credit. Class credit is optional for the summer internships.
Applications must be completed online with all requested materials emailed by the dates below:
- December 1st for a spring internship
- April 1st for a summer internship
- August 1st for a fall internship
All applicants will be notified of the decision within two weeks after the submission deadline.
A complete application includes the following materials:
- Completed registration form
- Cover letter explaining your interest in interning with deadCENTER
- Resumé with GPA and two references
- For summer, a Letter of Recommendation from a current or prior employer is also required.