The deadCENTER Film Festival provides awesome spring and summer internships for active college students in the Oklahoma City metro area. We are Oklahoma’s largest film festival and a non-profit that serves over 20,000 people each year. We are excited to announce that we are adding an internship position for Fall 2014.
We are looking for students with great organizational and communication skills, an interest in non-profit business and the ability to take on new projects and manage them from start to finish. Experience working with databases is a plus.
We are NOT looking for students that would rather be making movies, though we encourage those filmmakers to submit their films.
The internships are unpaid. Fall and Spring internships must be coordinated through a university or college for class credit. Class credit is optional for the summer internships.
Applications must be completed online with all requested materials emailed by the dates below:
- September 8 for a Fall internship
- December 16 for a Spring internship
- March 17 for a Summer internship
All applicants will be notified of the decision within two weeks after the submission deadline.
A complete application includes the following materials:
- Completed Application for Internship
- Cover letter explaining your interest in interning with deadCENTER
- Resumé with GPA
- For summer, a Letter of Recommendation from a current or prior employer is also required.