The deadCENTER Film Festival provides awesome spring and summer internships for active college students in the Oklahoma City metro area. We are Oklahoma largest film festival and a non-profit that serves over 20,000 people each year.
We are looking for students with great organizational and communication skills, an interest in non-profit business and the ability to take on new projects and manage them from start to finish. Experience working with databases is a plus.
We are NOT looking for students that would rather be making movies, though we encourage those filmmakers to submit their films.
The internships are unpaid. Spring internships must be coordinated through a university or college for class credit. Class credit is optional for the summer internships.
Applications must be completed online with all requested materials emailed by the dates below:
- December 16 for a Spring internship
- March 17 for a Summer internship
All applicants will be notified of the decision within two weeks after the submission deadline.
A complete application includes the following materials:
- Completed Application for Internship
- Cover letter explaining your interest in interning with deadCENTER
- Resumé with GPA
- For summer, a Letter of Recommendation from a current or prior employer is also required.